The headquarters of the Generalate of the Sisters of Christian Charity has returned to Paderborn. From 1955 until December 2017 it had been in Rome, the Center of Christianity. With renewed hope we now begin a new phase in our history at the place of origin of our Congregation. From Paderborn, the heart of the Congregation, we want to radiate our charism to where the Lord is calling us today. We want to be a bond of communion for the entire Congregation so that we can be "one heart and one soul" according to the desire of our Foundress. We want to be attentive to the needs of our time and God's love to those to whom we are sent and to all whom we meet. It is our wish that the Homepage will contribute to it.
Sr. Maria del Rosario Castro
In baptism, the Father has called us to life of holiness in the Son
and has poured the Spirit of love into our hearts.
Constitutions, Article 1